You can download valuable articles here, which are based on more than 20 years of experience. Download different simple tools, such as slides, etc., which can help your project or company.
Inquire further … Book a meeting … Contact us …
- Articles from the Projektlederen, Danish magasin
- The Norwegians approach to The Successive Principle (Norwegian)
- Risk management seen from the company board (Danish)
In Danish language.
(PDF-format, 344 KB)
- Uncertain business cases
- From false security to true uncertainty
- How can the surroundings topple the business case?
In Danish language..
(PDF-format, 709 KB)
- Is there cohesion between the business case and the project case?
- How do you ensure that the project offers a good return on investment?
- How can surroundings topple the business case?
In Norwegian language.
(PDF-format, 2,8 MB)
- How Norway has enjoyed great success managing major public sector projects.
- The theory behind the Successive Principle and the underlying estimation technique.
- The process in the Successive Principle, which effectively ensures a high degree of decision reliability in the budget and schedule.
- Preparations, the estimation process itself, the processing of data, etc.
- Risk management from the point of view of the board of directors.
- What should the board of directors assess?
- How should it be implemented?
Download Valuable Tools
You can download effective tools here, which support robust estimations and other project analyses.
Spreadsheets are free to use.
Download spreadsheets etc. …