HANDBOOK – THE SUCCESSIVE PRINCIPLE
HKS-Consult is a dealer of the handbook ‘Proactive Management of Uncertainty using The Successive Principle’. See a video, click on the photo above.
The book is about:
- Proactive – i.e. do something before the events occur
- Management – i.e. that it must be managed and controlled
- Uncertainty – i.e. that there are uncertainties that consist of risks and opportunities to improve the projects
- Successive – i.e. that one is gradually / iteratively searching for the main uncertainties
- Principle – i.e. that one follows a principle which include an analysis procedure
- The mission, the readers and their needs
- The Successive Principle and its group analysis process
- The qualitative phase of the process (Content)
- The quantitative and final phase of the process (Numbers)
- Theory, evaluation technique, and more advanced calculations models
- Basic applications
- Profitability analyses
- Timing or scheduling analyses
- Further applications, experiences and examples
- Case studies
Specimen solutions and answers to exercises.
The book can be used for:
- Getting a basic insight into the method
- To get specific knowledge about the theoretical background, e.g. Bayesian theory
- To be part of teaching and training material
It is also the facilitators’ handbook, so they are dressed for e.g. questions about the underlying theory and practical approach.
Prices are excl. VAT, freight, customs and any other expenses in related with the purchase of a book / books.
1-3 books: 55 Euros / book
4-10 books: 50 Euros / book
Over 10 books: Request a quote.
The PDF verison (From april 2021)
1-3 PDF books: 58 Euros / book
4-10 PDF books: 55 Euros / book
More than 10 PDF books: Request a quote.
When purchasing the physical handbook and the PDF version at the same time, a 25% discount is given. The PDF version is sold as personal user licenses with a password.
Use ‘Send us a message‘ for ordering.
The books can be sent worldwide. Expedition time between 3 and 5 days outside regular holiday periods.
See more on YouTube. Find the video by searching ‘Successive Principle Handbook‘.
Inquire further … Contact us …